Wolfscape v1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfscape v1

DONATE TODAY! send all money to silverstingz@hotmail.com using paypal! $10 gets you mod on your selected server, $20 gets you Admin on your selected server!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWolfscape Live Chat!

Announcement!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evil bob

Announcement! Empty
PostSubject: Announcement!   Announcement! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:57 pm

Ummmmm can someone tell me who runs this forum? Is it skelebob or pixel? 'Cause I want to make a banner. (a sexy banner) lol so if you could tell me who runs this site so I can like you know send the banner to the person... O.O. Or you could just post a reply and i don't skill you XD. Lol jk but seriously.
Back to top Go down
Evil bob

Announcement! Empty
PostSubject: I got the super sexy banner   Announcement! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:07 pm

I got the very super sexy wolfscape banner that can be put on the super sexy wolfscape website. Here is the link for you guys! I hope you like it ^_^

Just click here

If that doesn't work just click on this

https://s292.photobucket.com/albums/mm34/Darklordxx30/?action=view&current=Wolfscapebanner.jpg

Sorry if its kind of well you know HUGE! You can just make it smaller in paint to fit the forums.
Back to top Go down

Announcement!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolfscape v1 :: Welcome! :: General Chat-
Jump to: